If you are unsure whether systemisation is for you, this is where you need to be.
Instead of me putting a load of FAQs on here that although relevant with perfect answers , you probably won’t read them anyway!.
So instead I am going to ask you a few questions and tell you WTF Systemisation is and why you need it for your business like YESTERDAY!
So here is goes:
- Would you like to get your business to run without you?
- Would you like your team to work efficiently without you micro managing?
- Would you like to be able to expand and scale easily?
- Would you like to run a business rather than it run you?
- Would you like to do the stuff you enjoy rather than the shit you don’t?
How many of these did you say yes to?
If this sounds like you then you are in the right place!
WTF is Systemisation?
- A set of detailed methods, procedures and routines created to carry out specific tasks in your business.
- Think of them as the bible of your business
- Systemisation doesn’t mean automation!
- It creates consistency, congruency and structure in your business.
Why Should I Systemise Now?
I get asked this a lot. I have managed so far and I am doing ok so why waste time on systemising now?
The question is do you want to grow and scale your business, take holiday and spend more time doing the things you enjoy?
Businesses that are made up of efficient systems are more likey to survive and grow.
Here are some reasons you should systemise your business:
- You’ll get more time back
- You’ll be less stressed
- You’ll make less mistakes
- You’ll be more efficient
- You’ll have more clarity and sanity
- You’ll create more profits
- You’ll maintain high quality standards easily
Who do I work with?
I work with people that are passionate about their business and its improvement, I only want to work with those that want to become more efficient, streamlined and competitive.
It is my mission to help SMEs and Entrepreneurs have more time, freedom and earn more money without going insane!
Are you stressed to the hills and fallen out of love with your business as it works you like a slave?
If you want to run a successful business getting organised, setting up the right systems and learning how to prioritise are curcial skills.
So if you want to build your perfect business, lifestyle and fall back in love with your business, let’s get started!